CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Two Moms in the Raw!




I drove through Starbucks last week for a yummy cup of coffee and decided to pick up a healthy snack as well (to cancel out the whip cream I knew would add calories to my drink of course). The guy at the window said they were all out of my apple bran muffin so he suggested I try this blueberry granola bar that they sell from a company called TWO MOMS IN THE RAW. I rolled my eyes and thought that it would probably taste like cardboard but bought it anyway. OMG was it delicious!! I researched the company a little and found out that they are amazing! The blueberry granola is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No oils, no refined sugars (WHICH ARE TERRIBLE FOR YOU!!), Wheat Free and completely RAW and ORGANIC. Whew! What a mouthful. So check them out. TWO MOMS IN THE RAW

No comments:

Post a Comment