CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

B.R.A.T. Diet available @ Toys'R'us!!

 

Hey all! Last weekend Mia came down with a little tad of the flu. She was throwing up and I didn't think she really had much left in her tummy. I was worried.I wanted to try the BRAT Diet fluid replacement drink I blogged about last week so I went to their site and found that Toys'R'us sells it.  I went to Toys'R'us and they actually had them on sale. There are 3-4 flavors that looked really yummy. Chocolate milk, Vanilla, French Toast and one other I cannot remember. They were on sale for 2 for $8. That is a great deal! They normally retail for $6.79 EACH. So, if you have a sickly little one stop there and get some. They looked like they were going fast!

1 comment:

  1. Hey FYI: You can also order them off Amazon, for people who don't live close to a Toys R Us or someplace else that sells them (like me)...and they are slightly cheaper on Amazon, $6.25 each (in a pack of 6 for $37.50). And you Missouri people don't have to pay for tax on that. :) Hey, I am enjoying your blog, guys!!

    ReplyDelete