CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good Dealios this Week

So, I have been kind of disappointed for the past two weeks. There have not been any really great deals out at Walgreens or Target. There are a FEW this week though, so I thought I would share what I came across in this weeks ads. These are just a few that I thought were worth while.

Walgreens--

***When you purchase featured items at Walgreens they will give you a Register Reward that will print up at the cash register for a certain amount of money. Usually, it is whatever they are advertising that week. This week they are advertising  a $3 Register Reward, also known in the couponing world as RR.

-Shick Quattro Razor $8.99
   Use your $3 off coupon from the Sunday paper.
   Get a RR for $3
FINAL COST =$3

-Kellogg's Cereals 2/$5
   Use the $1.50 off of 2 Coupon HERE
FINAL COST= $3.50 for Two boxes of cereal

-AirWick Freshmatic $7.99
  Use (2) $4 off of 1 (from this weeks paper)
FINAL COST= 2 FREE
(Thanks to Clippin With Carrie for that info)

Feel free to leave comments if you have found any great deals. I am sure once I get out to Target and Walgreens I will be posting more helpful deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment