CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday

 "Prayer is better than sleep." 
~ Isabel Eberhardt ~

As a mom the word sleep has a lot of "power". It is that one thing that I am always striving to get more of, for my children and myself.  If I let it, it can become the deciding factor as to whether or not I am going to have a "good day" or a "bad day."  A good night's sleep is refreshing and recharging to the body but a conversation with my heavenly Father is refreshing and recharging to the soul. When my soul is at peace I know I am a better mother, a better wife and a better friend.

"You're my place of quiet retreat; I wait for your Word to renew me...therefore I lovingly embrace everything you say."
Psalm 119:114,119

No comments:

Post a Comment