CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

University of Chicago Center for Celiacs Disease

 As soon as my husband and I found out that our son was Gluten intolerant I went home and started researching it. There are a ton of really great resources out there on living GF. A friend told me that the University of Chicago Center for Celiacs Disease was really helpful for her. Even though my son does not have Celiacs he has to stick to a pretty strict GF diet. I checked out their link and decided to call. I know that if you or your child  has Celiacs Disease you can call them and give them your info and they will send you a care package full of coupons, pamphlets and food samples. I called anyway and explained that my son was tested negative for Celiacs but diagnosed as Gluten intolerant and they sent me a little care package with info, recipes and coupons that really come in handy. So, check out this link and give them a call.

http://www.celiacdisease.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment