CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

All Natural Hyland's Allergy Relief


Hyland's Homeopathic Allergy Relief 4Kids (125 Tablets&$41;
Hyland's Homeopathic Allergy Relief 4Kids (125 Tablets&$41;

It is allergy season and in our house this means itchy eyes and runny noses.  I cannot take very much for allergies because I am nursing and I know it is hard to find medicines without side effects to give the kids. So maybe this will help. Hyland's has an all natural allergy relief formula.This claims to be non-drowsy, if that is the case than this sounds amazing.  Here is a little bit about their Allergy Relief formula from their website.
"Relieves common allergy symptoms including watery eyes, runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, itchy eyes/nose/roof of mouth, pressure in the nose and cheeks, ear fullness / popping, dark circles under the eyes and hives.
  • Non drowsy, all natural, gentle, safe & effective
  • Contains no Pseudoephedrine
Indications for Use: Relief of runny eyes and nose symptoms of allergy from pollen, ragweed, grasses, mold and animal dander."
 
I love Hyland's, we use their teething tablets. This retails for $5.99. I am excited to try this and I think I am going to go pick some up. I want to make sure I have it on hand before my eye balls swell shut from all the pollen in the air. LOL.

Go Here to check their website



                                         





 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment