CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

B.R.A.T. Diet

Here is a really great product I read about today. It is called Brat Diet and it works a lot like Pedialyte only it is organic and all natural.  My daughter was sick last week and our pediatrician told us not to use Pedialyte for her because it had a lot of sugars added to it that were not necessary. So, I am ordering some of this to have on hand next time one of my kiddos is sick. What a great alternative to Pedialyte and Gatorade!




"Inspired by the tummy-settling principles of the B.R.A.T. Diet, Organic B.R.A.T.™ feel better drinks are formulated with ingredients that settle an upset stomach and help to calm vomiting & diarrhea while also naturally restoring electrolytes and nutrients."

Check it out, I think it sounds awesome.
http://www.bratdiet.org/

1 comment:

  1. I always suspected Pedialyte had more sugar than it appeared! Thanks, this looks like a great thing to check out!

    ReplyDelete