CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Eating Out

   Anyone doing a GF diet knows how difficult it can be make and prepare, especially when it is just mainly one little person requiring that diet. Some nights you just want to go out to eat and hope that they have a GF menu with something your child will enjoy. Well, here is a site to help with that! It is called Allergy Eats. A great site where you can plug in whatever allergy you or someone in your family has, enter your area and TADA! It pulls up restaurants and reviews/ratings of those restaurants that have menus to accomodate your allergy needs. I am impressed with the huge list provided for my area and how easy it was!
I am thinking I deserve a night off from cooking and I am definitely using Allergy Eats when I do!
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment